Subject to the Store Owner's Agreement between Storenvy Inc. and Store Owner, available at https://support.storenvy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038815332-Store-Owner-s-Agreement, which is hereby incorporated by reference, the following Terms apply to Store Owner’s participation in Storenvy's Marketplace.
Store Owner shall set up a Storefront account on Storenvy’s platform through the applicable website or application portal and fill out all applicable information. To participate in the Storenvy Marketplace (the “Marketplace”), Store Owner must additionally opt-in to the Storenvy Marketplace from the Store Settings section here.
Listing products on the Marketplace is 100% free. There is a 15% Commission on Marketplace sales, because We drive traffic to Your products in order to get You sales in Our Marketplace.
Storenvy accepts only high quality brands and Store Owners onto the Storenvy Marketplace and reserves the right not to accept, within its sole discretion, any brands or Store Owners that do not meet its standards. Furthermore, Storenvy reserves the right to remove from the Storenvy Marketplace any Store Owner or product(s) at Our sole discretion.
Customer and Store Issue Resolution
Store Owner is required to provide a customer service email address in the Customer Support & FAQ section and must use commercially reasonable efforts to assist customers with any customer service needs.
This may include (but is not limited to) assistance with questions related to order tracking, assistance with how to make carrier claims of lost or damaged shipments, assistance processing returns, cancellation of orders due to buyer request or credit card issues and referral of any buyer questions relating to a particular Store Owner to that Store Owner. Storenvy reserves the right to decline to assist Store Owner in conjunction with certain customer service functions. Store Owner acknowledges and agrees that Storenvy does not guarantee that it will answer or resolve any or all customer service inquiries, issues or disputes.
Store Owner and Customer Order Cancellation
Store Owner Canceling an Order.
If Store Owner cannot fulfill an order due to extraordinary circumstances, Store Owner must cancel the order as soon as possible using the provided option on the Storenvy platform. Orders cannot be canceled in an attempt to avoid fees. Transaction Fees will still be assessed for any Orders canceled by Store Owner.
If Store Owner cancels more than 5% of orders in any rolling 30 day window, Store Owner’’s Marketplace participation or Storefront account may be suspended and reviewed by Storenvy.
Buyer Canceling an Order.
Store Owner acknowledges and agrees that any buyer of a product will be allowed to cancel an order as long as Store Owner has not begun the process of preparing such order. Fees associated with buyer initiated cancellations may be refunded, at the sole discretion of Storenvy, if Store Owner contacts Us by filing a support request through Our Site or emailing email@example.com.
Shipping and Inventory
Order fulfillment is the Store Owner’s sole and full responsibility. All products purchased through the Storenvy Marketplace must be fulfilled by the Store Owner in a timely manner, and in all events within a maximum of 7 business days following completion of an order, unless otherwise agreed by the Store Owner and its buyer. Failure to fulfill orders may cause Your Marketplace participation or Storefront account to be suspended and reviewed by Storenvy.
Store Owner shall keep Storenvy apprised, via the Storenvy Platform, of all inventory levels and inventory changes. If Store Owner does not properly keep Storenvy apprised of inventory levels and must cancel orders as a result, Store Owner’s Marketplace participation or Storefront account may be suspended and reviewed by Storenvy.
Store Owners must provide tracking information from a public carrier, if available, for each order to Storenvy no later than 24 hours after requesting a shipping label from the carrier. Store Owners who do not provide Storenvy with accurate public tracking information, unless otherwise agreed by the Store Owner and its buyers, Store Owner’s Marketplace participation or Storefront account may be suspended and reviewed by Storenvy.
Returns and Transaction Disputes
Store Owner must allow customers to initiate product returns in accordance with Your return policy specified through the Storenvy platform. As an exception, if a product is delivered damaged, non-functional or otherwise not as described, Store Owner must provide the customer with a full refund, in addition to providing return postage if applicable.
Store Owner shall be solely responsible for and shall hold Storenvy harmless from, all costs and expenses associated with product returns, and for handling all returns and customer service requests relating to the products at its expense.
Prohibited Listings and Products
We expect Store Owners to undertake necessary due diligence to confirm the products listed for sale in Your Storenvy online store are in strict conformity with all applicable laws. In the event Storenvy concludes that a product or listing for product is prohibited, possibly illegal or inappropriate, We may without any notice to You immediately remove or modify the listing for the product. Storenvy reserves the sole right and discretion to determine whether listings for products and contents on the Site is appropriate.
The following products, services, materials and activities are not permitted on the Site:
- Illegal items. Items sold in a Storenvy online store must adhere to all applicable laws. This includes the sale of items by individuals outside the United States. Some items that may not be sold on Storenvy include: stock and securities, prescriptive devices and drugs, cable descramblers, smart cards, and any product which may lead to the production of an illegal item or illegal activity.
- Unlicensed content; products, listings for products or other content which violate the trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights of others
- Unauthorized recordings of music or concerts.
- Unauthorized soundboard recordings.
- Unreleased/pre-released movies or videos related thereto such as previews and trailers.
- Unpublished and unauthorized film scripts, electronic press kits and unauthorized props.
- Media that is produced and distributed for promotional use only are not authorized for retail distribution or sale, including but not limited to promo books, promo music albums and CDs, promo films and promo software.
- Media that has been copied; any copyrighted materials which have been used without authorization are prohibited on the Site.
- Unauthorized replica, counterfeit and “knock-off” merchandise is prohibited.
- Celebrity images and/or the use of celebrity names without permission of a celebrity or their management including products containing such images.
- Solutions Manuals.
- Media transferred from one format to another.
- Photography, paintings, illustrations of any sort, textual descriptions, videos, DVDs, tapes or other media for visual reproduction that is pornographic or depicts a human being engaged in actual sexual conduct; gratuitous nudity or suggestive gratuitous nudity; any item depicting a nude individual under the age of 18 years; adult novelties, toys, and devices of a sexual nature for which one would have to be 18 years of age to purchase in the United States. Tasteful nudity may be allowed if the artwork is considered fine art, such as Michelangelo’s David.
- The offer to engage in sexual activity with anyone or anything; the offer of a massage or other service requiring physical contact; the offer of any service that suggests or in any way conveys an intimate service contact, including dates, escorts or other such services;
- Listings intended as gateways to commercial or private websites for the purposes of advertising or that offer contact information for non-Storenvy transactions.
- The sale of Internet domain names (URLs).
- Cash or equivalent instruments.
- Weapons. Storenvy does not permit the listing of weapons of any kind. Such prohibited weapons include, but are not limited to: all firearms, ammunition, fireworks, crossbows, hunting bows, knives of any kind, nunchaku, clubs, brass knuckles, BB guns, paintball guns, pellet guns, tasers, stun guns, pepper spray, mace, blowguns, and weapons designed to be concealed.
- Items that infringe upon an individual’s privacy including the sale of marketing lists (bulk email lists, direct-mail marketing lists, etc.).
- Living creatures and unauthorized/illegal wildlife products.
- Offensive material as deemed offensive by Storenvy in its sole discretion including items such as crime-scene photos and human organs and body parts.
- Real estate.
- Recalled products.
- Any item that enables unauthorized transmission/reception of a satellite broadcast/signal.
- Stolen property and goods.
- Tobacco and tobacco products.
- Wine and other alcoholic beverages and related products.
- Unauthorized copies of art in any form.
- Automobile tires or batteries.
- Counterfeit money.
- Electronic smoking products.
- Illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- Any product containing any hazardous or dangerous material including mercury or any product whose use is regulated by any law in any jurisdiction.
- Lockpicking equipment.
- Lottery tickets (including grab bags and raffles).
- Medical equipment unless approved in advance by Us.
- Plants or seeds designated by any agency as noxious or dangerous and no illegal plants or seeds.
- Postage meters.
- Slot machines.
- Electronic surveillance equipment.
- Tanning devices unless approved in advance by Us.
- Service contracts or warranties.
- Posting of links to outside websites intended to sell items—particularly those with non-Storenvy ordering tools or information or posting promotional logos to credit outside services is strictly prohibited.
- Social followers, likes, follows, etc.
- Artifacts, grave-related items, and Native American arts and crafts (unless compliant with The Indian Arts and Crafts Act of 1990).
- Products which have been banned or restricted on other marketplaces, at Our discretion.
- Spam Products & Comments
- Used undergarments, even if they are clean. This includes, but is not limited to, panties, boxer shorts, briefs, diapers, bras, athletic supporters and socks.
- Storenvy does allow Store Owners to set up more than one store using the same PayPal or Stripe account, However as a Store Owner You are not allowed to list identical products in more than one store attached to a single PayPal or Stripe account. Any Store Owners found listing identical products in more than one store that they operate may have all stores suspended and reviewed by Storenvy.
Account Suspension and Termination
Repeated violations of any policy will be cause for suspension or termination of Store Owner’s Marketplace participation or Storefront account from Storenvy without notice.
In the event Store Owner’s Marketplace participation or Storefront account has been suspended or terminated for any reason, Store Owner remains obligated to pay any outstanding fees owed to Storenvy.