In short, no.
- You can't sell any items with the same design as a designer-branded item, whether they have a logo on them or not.
- You can't sell any items with a designer logo or other trademarked design (such as the Burberry tartan/plaid pattern or the YSL pattern), even if the overall design of the product is different.
- Telling your customers that it is a replica item does not make it acceptable - it is illegal to reproduce designs that are not your own and illegal to sell them, whether you claim they are genuine or not.
If your design is inspired by a designer product it could be ok if it meets these criteria:
- The design itself is significantly different, to the point where no one would ever mistake it for the original.
- The product does not bear the designer logo or any trademarked element.
- The product description clearly states that the design is inspired by a designer product and is not itself a designer product.
- Ultimately it is your responsibility to make sure you have the legal rights to sell the products that you are selling.