The most common reason that a new password fails to update is that it is not at least 10 characters long. Storenvy will also block a new password if it has been identified as commonly used or too easy to guess. For example, you can't use password123 as your password on Storenvy, even though it is over 10 characters long. Additionally, a password that has been used with a company other than Storenvy can sometimes be blocked if Storenvy has reason to believe the password might be publicly available. If your unique password is 10 characters or longer and you are still getting an error, then please try all of the following:
- Use a longer password.
- Use both capital and lowercase letters.
- Use both letters and numbers.
- Add special characters to your password.
- Do not use any password that you have used before with Storenvy.
- Do not use any password that you have used before with a different company.
In short, get creative and pick something that is not easy to guess! Should you continue to have trouble please reach out to Storenvy support for help at firstname.lastname@example.org.