You can use a custom favicon on your custom Storenvy store if you want to.
- First you need an image (.ico, .gif or .jpg) file of the correct size (16x16 pixels)
- You will need to upload this image to somewhere you can host it online. If you have your own hosting you can use that, alternatively you can use a free image hosting website.
- Find out the URL of the image where you have it hosted
- Go to your store's Admin Panel and the 'Storefront' tab and 'HTML Pages' then select the 'Layout' page
- Add this line of code just before the </head> tag: <link rel="shortcut icon" href="[imageurl]" />
- Replace the [imageurl] part with the exact, full URL of your image, for example http://embergrass.com/images/favicon.gif Be sure to leave the "" around the URL