Activating Google Analytics
It’s easy to use Google Analytics with your store. Note that your store will need to be set to "Open" before you can follow these steps. Simply get your Google Analytics ID (A Universal Analytics Property ID is required) from your Google Analytics account and enter it into the "Google Analytics ID" box on the Storefront tab of your Storenvy admin page. After clicking the Save button your Storenvy store will be linked with your Google Analytics account. If you are having trouble finding your Google Universal Analytics Property ID, please follow the more detailed instructions below.
To obtain/create a Google Universal Analytics Property ID:
1. Create a new property in your Google Analytics account.
2. In step 1 of setup select "Show advanced options".
3. Toggle the right selector to "Create a Universal Analytics property".
4. Follow the Google instructions from there to complete setup.
5. Return to the Storefront tab of your Storenvy admin and enter your Google Analytics Universal Property ID. Example: UA-XXXXXXX-YY.