For tips on how to edit the confirmation email so it automatically pulls in information, such as the customer's name, go here. For a few suggestions on good things to write, this is the place!
- Use your customers' names. It feels so much more personal when you write directly to a person and they'll feel much friendlier towards you.
- Thank your customers for ordering from you. They didn't have to order from you, they could have got their items elsewhere. Even if your product is completely unique, they didn't have to buy it at all.
- Provide some basic information about how long the order is likely to take to ship. Even if you ship by different methods that have different speeds, it doesn't hurt to cover all of them in your email, and then your customers can look up which one applies to them.
- Include a return email address and/or phone number so your customers know where to go when they have questions or when they want to say thanks for their awesome order!
- It might be worth including your returns policy here, or a link to your FAQ page if the policy is long.
- If you are on social media or you have an email list, you might want to add your links to encourage happy customers to follow you and become repeat customers.
Article is closed for comments.