With Storenvy, small business owners are able to launch a custom store or start selling in our marketplace for free.
However, we are a growing small business just like yours, so in order to continue to provide an exceptional Storenvy experience for both you and our shared customers, we created some very fair and simple pricing. We don't charge listing fees, or monthly fees to start selling. We believe in only charging where we've been able to add extra value to your business.
By default you are subscribed to the free Hobbyist plan. However, you can upgrade to a paid monthly subscription plan that includes additional powerful features that you can use with your store to make it even more kick ass! Plans are provided by Storenvy and are different from 3rd Party Plug-Ins. You can find the details of what Plans are available, what they include, and how much they cost here.
Storenvy's revenue share model is based on aligning our interests with yours. It's simple: sales that the Storenvy marketplace drive you are charged a 15% commission of the total sale (including shipping), and the remaining 85% goes directly to you (minus payment processing fees).
Our primary goal is to help drive you sales through the marketplace so that you can focus on other things like sourcing, creating, and making great products.
Marketplace Assisted Sales
We believe in rewarding hard-work, so whenever you drive sales through your custom store they'll never be charged a commission. However, sometimes a customer discovers your business through the Storenvy Marketplace and then finds her way over to your Custom Storefront to place her order. This is called a “Marketplace-assisted Sale” and our 15% Marketplace Commission Fee still applies since the Storenvy Marketplace was responsible for introducing you to the customer.
Marketplace Sale Events and Promotions
Storenvy Sales are the perfect way to increase visibility of your products in the marketplace, and incentivize new and repeat customers by offering automatic discounts on your products. Think flash sales! Storenvy Sales Events are promoted on our most highest traffic pages!
Each sale will have different pricing for participation. Sometimes there will be a flat fee to join the sale, other times you'll be charged by how many products you add to the sale event, we'll be sure to let you know. You may find and join currently available sales here.
Storenvy Managed Marketing is the perfect way to increase your store traffic by advertising on external sites. When you’re opted into this program Storenvy’s marketing team will find customers visiting sites like Google, Facebook, Opensky + more! and automatically advertise your products to them to help you increase your sales. Most advertising programs require complicated set-up and upfront investment. Storenvy will take care of all the hard work including funding your advertising.
You’ll only pay us a 25% commission when we drive you sales! You can sign up for Managed Marketing from the Marketing > Managed Marketing tab of your Storenvy admin page. Your Marketplace store will need to be open before you can opt in to Managed Marketing.