In order to successfully setup your Stripe account you will need to provide the following information. These are the fields that Stripe will be asking for.
Where are you based?
- The Country you're located in. Please note Stripe currently only provides for 32 countries. You can view the full list here.
- Tell us about your business — Provide a short description about what your business sells or does.
- Your Average Payment — Best estimate of your average order amount. If you ship physical products please make sure to check the box and fill out average ship time after payment is received.
- Business type (sole proprietorship, llc, etc.) — Most Storenvy businesses fall under sole proprietorship.
- Business address — This is typically where your business operates and ships products from.
- Your Storenvy URL — This will be autofilled for you.
Your personal details
- Full Legal Name
- Your Date of Birth
- The last four digits of your Social Security Number — This allows Stripe to verify your identity and confirm the legitimacy of your business.
Credit card statement details (this is the information that will appear on your customers' credit card statements and can be changed at anytime.)
- Business name
- Phone number
Bank details (your bank account must be a checking account which can be a personal or business checking account)
- Routing number — This information is usually most easily found on the bottom of a check.
- Account number
Stripe Account Log - In
- Email address