Images you can use
- Photos you took yourself
- Images which you bought the rights to
- Images which are specifically unlicensed
- Images you have permission to use, granted by the photographer or person who owns the rights
- Images your product wholesaler has provided to use with the products you bought from them.
Images you can't use
- Images you found on the internet and downloaded without checking who owns the rights
- Images from other people's stores, websites or blogs
- Images of celebrities (unless you buy the rights to them or took them yourself)
- Company logos or trademarks
- Images from movies, TV shows, adverts or magazines
For more information, read our Creative Rights and Product Policy
Article is closed for comments.