We understand how frustrating it can be, waiting a long time for your order. Here's a quick guide for the best way to track down an order that seems to be taking too long.
- Please allow at least 7 days for the store to ship out your order. If the store has a note in their FAQ section, store description or product description that says they normally take longer than that, please allow the time they ask for. Double check that the product your ordered isn't a pre-order item.
- Check the store's FAQ section to see where they ship from. Not all stores will send a notification when an order is shipped and orders from overseas can take a month or more to arrive.
- If the delay seems to be unreasonable, contact the store to ask when they will ship the order or to see if they have a tracking number or any additional information they can give you.
- If you can't get a response from the store within a few business days of emailing them, send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your order number and a quick description of what you have tried so far. We will contact the store for you and ask them to send an update.
- If we can't get in touch with the store either, you have 180 days from date of payment to file a dispute with PayPal for a refund if you paid via PayPal. If you paid with your debit or credit card directly on Storenvy and not on PayPal’s site, you can file a dispute with your bank or credit card company to receive a refund. Note that the time frame that you have to file a dispute depends on your bank. Be sure to try contacting the store first and give them a chance to resolve the issue before filing a dispute. Stores are charged fees when disputes are filed against them.
Article is closed for comments.