How to boost your SEO
This is by no means a definitive list but here are a few tips for improving the likelihood your products will get found in Storenvy search as well as Google and other search engines. Don't feel the need to follow all these to the letter; some may not be applicable to your store.
- Make your shop name the same or very similar to your subdomain and, if applicable, your custom domain
- Think what words or phrases people would type to search for your product and use them as your keywords, this generates meta tags for your products
- Use the full character limit to include as many tags as possible
- Use precise and descriptive collection titles, which also generates meta tags
- Fill out your shop description to include keywords applicable to your products
- Put the most relevant keywords first in your titles and descriptions
- Make sure your products are listed in the most applicable categories
- Use your store name on your facebook page and as your username for instagram, twitter and every social network you are on
Did you find this article helpful?